Time Management for Professional Productivity
In this Specialization, you will understand how investment strategies are designed to reach financial goals in a global context. You will learn the theory that underlies strong investment decisions, as well as practical, real-world skills that you can apply when discussing investment proposals with your advisor, managing your personal assets or your client’s investment portfolio.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals
- Learn to recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management
- Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively
- Manage resources both effectively and efficiently
- Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises
- Learn to delegate effectively
- Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate