The Creative Journey of Branding
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Applying Data Analytics in Marketing
This course aims to make branding concepts accessible to every learner and to teach them to analyze and apply all the relevant concepts, using the broad and diverse toolkit of branding. It provides you with the necessary tools so that you are able to understand the brand behavior, understand the language of a brand and learn about the rational and emotional elements behind brands.
It also attempts to make you understand the language of images. The amount of audiovisual content we receive today makes it hard for brands to break through that noise. It ends up teaching how to understand branding efforts in the context of customer experience.
What Will I Learn?
- Can create a value proposition for a brand
- Learn how to produce meaningful and engaging content.
- Develop a complete creative pitch.
- Examine Branding activities through the lens of Customer Experience.