Organizational Leadership Specialization
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Applying Data Analytics in Marketing
Equip yourself to successfully lead organizations through clarity of purpose and effective collaboration — by building and motivating teams; designing and delivering powerful stories; developing strategies to appropriately influence; understanding underlying customer analytics and applying innovative approaches to deliver impact. How do aspiring managers succeed in an ever-changing business environment?
How do they lead different groups to action? This specialization equips aspiring managers to lead change and leverage different roles and functions within for-profit institutions to create lasting value in the marketplace.
What Will I Learn?
- Explore how great leaders assess themselves and lead collaborative teams that effectively manage negotiations and conflict.
- Discover how leaders communicate through storytelling and employ other communication strategies to influence.
- Learn how organizations start with the clarity of purpose that comes from an understanding of customers’ needs, including leveraging data analytics, and use that focus to drive the design of products and services to meet those needs effectively.
- Create a capstone project that allows them to apply what they have learned.