“Breath is Life” Pranayama & meditation course
This course features five sections with 28 unique lessons. In each lesson, you will learn critical information, alignment tips, and pose modifications that help you elevate your practice in whatever time you have. By the end of this course, you will be able to confidently approach any style of yoga with greater integrity, knowing you have the skills and knowledge to get the most out of every moment on the mat.
Each lesson will begin with a structured lecture by Tiffany, during which she will review the key points of learning and how the training will build upon itself with each section. During her lectures, Tiffany will refer to medical illustrations and notes that are provided in your handouts, to help you make connections and deepen your understanding. After each lecture, you’ll begin a thematically-linked yoga sequence, guided by Yoga Medicine’s most accomplished teachers, to help you make the embodied connection between the ideas and the practice so you can feel the core concepts of that lesson at work in your body.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn about the interaction of the nervous system with the poses
- How mindfulness meditation and specific methods of breathing
- Further tap into your body’s innate rest-and-recovery response.
- Learn to move your body in more specifically healing ways
- Experience greater integrity and therapeutic effect from any yoga practice.